Magento 2 Extensions | Must-Have Extensions that will give your Magento Store an edge
Planet Web Solution’s Magento 2 extensions are compatible with both the Magento 2 versions: Magento 2 Open Source and Magento 2 Commerce.
Our Magento Certified Developers have tested and successfully used these extensions on dozens of Magento eCommerce stores and based upon the outstanding benefits offered by each, we’ve crafted the list of best 5 Magento extensions.
Browse through the list of top 5 Magento 2 extensions.
- Magento 2 One Step Checkout
- Magento 2 Blog Extension
- Magento 2 Social Login extension
- Marketplace Multi Vendor module for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Layered Navigation
Most Incredible Magento 2 Extension for your Magento 2 shop:
1. Magento 2 One Step Checkout
This Magento extension will help in increasing the conversion rates and reducing the cart abandonment rate of your Magento eCommerce store.
- The best feature of the One Step Checkout extension is ‘Address Suggestion’ from Google. By just typing the initial or related characters to a specific address, Google will showcase all the suggestions with complete details. Then, you just need to select an option right away, without entering the complete address.
- Another noticeable function is ‘Find me’ which identifies a user’s position significantly with a click and automatically fills the address on the box. This function saves customer’s time and offers enhanced shopping experience to them.
- This extension offers an optimized checkout page by ensuring a user-friendly checkout interface, showcasing all the important info on one checkout page, and by removing all unnecessary fields.
- It supports almost every payment method such as Credit Card, Stripe, Braintree, Paypal, Authroize.net, Bitcoin, Skrill, and many more.
- This extension supports setting delivery time and leaving comments.
- The store Admin can customize the checkout fields. With drag and drop feature, you can select the fields to display and leave the unnecessary ones.
- It’s important to add ‘trust badge’ security, displayed under the ‘Place order’ tab of the checkout page. This trust mark leaves a positive impact on the customer’s mindset, resulting in increased conversions and helps to extract more revenue from the website’s existing traffic.
2. Magento 2 Blog Extension
Magento 2 doesn’t have an in-built blogging feature. But as blogging is an integral part of online content marketing strategy, that’s why we integrate Magento 2 Blog Extension to Magento 2 backend, so it becomes possible to manage the blog as well as eCommerce store from one place.
- This Magento 2 blog extension offers a responsive blog post design.
- This extension supports SEO friendly URLs, metadata information, and XML Sitemap. The SEO optimized blog with unique content has a great probability to improve your site’s search engine ranking.
- You can create unlimited blog categories like product catalog categories.
- Also, you can add blog posts in a specific category, add recent posts on the homepage and enable the blog posts visibility in the sidebar.
- The Magento 2 blog extension is easy to install, configure and customize. It supports multiple stores and multiple languages.
3. Magento 2 Social Login extension.
This powerful tool allows the customers to log in to your Magento store via Social Medias such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, and so on. This extension eliminates the perplexing registration process and allows quick login to the Magento 2 store.
Instead of signing up via a new account on Magento 2 store, Magento 2 Social Login extension offers the social buttons shown on the login page. This social login module will automatically fetch the user’s info including e-mail id and password if the user has already logged in to that social networking site from the same device. And if not, this module only needs the user’s e-mail address and password to continue the login process.
4. Marketplace Multi-vendor module for Magento 2
This extension can reconstruct your current Magento 2 store into an online shopping marketplace equipped with products and services offered by multiple sellers. With this extension, different sellers can manage their profile, inventory, orders, collection page, add products and other necessary activities. The sellers can only add product whereas the store admin has the complete authority to create product categories and attributes. The popular shipping and payment add-ons such as Stripe, Paypal, FedEx, DHL, etc are compatible to work with this extension.
- With this module, it’s easy to build an attractive interface for sellers as well as customers.
- The Admin or Store owner can customize the layout as per the store demands.
- The sellers can manage their storefront profile from the easy to use dashboard.
- The Admin can set global commission as well as vendor-based commission.
- The Admin can enable auto-approve products added by the seller or can approve the products manually.
- The Admin can set to auto-approve products or manual approve products.
- This module offers a single checkout process for the products offered by multiple sellers.
- You can create SEO friendly URLs with this module.
- This module offers multi- currency and multilingual support.
5. Magento 2 Layered Navigation
Magento 2 Layered Navigation helps in speeding up the buying process. This extension offers a list of filters facilitating customer search, allowing the customers to find their desired products in the shortest time possible.
- Magento 2 Layered Navigation supports Ajax Loading Page. This means that after applying filters on any product category or attribute, the matching results will visible immediately as opposed to reloading an entire page. This functionality helps in improving the overall site’s performance.
- This extension offers multiple filtering options.
- Magento 2 Layered Navigation offers a price slider allowing the customers to adjust the price range to filter the products.
- This extension offers infinite scrolling of thousands or even lacks products on one page.
This list is not an end. Many other powerful Magento 2 extensions can turn fruitful to your online business. But the above list will be of great advantage to your online shop.
Join the community of thousands of successful eCommerce entrepreneurs already using these powerful Magento 2 extensions.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!