Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Enjoy flexible working hours between 10 am to 6 PM
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things every day
- Onsite opportunities
- Timely appraisals
- Upskill Training
PHP Developer Experience- 1-2 yrs | Jaipur | Qualification: MCA, B.Tech (CS, IT), M.Sc. (IT).
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills
Node.js/ React.js Developer Experience- 2-5 years | Requirement- 3
- What you should be doing?
- Review requirements, design specifications and propose solution and have discussion before
- Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements
- Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment
- Work with QA team for resolving issues
- Report status with tools like Zoho Projects, JIRA to stakeholders
- What you should have?
- 2-5 years work experience developing complex software
- Strong communication skills across the board, with a passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving greater discipline
- Experience using Version Control (GitHub/Gitlab).
- Passionate about code quality, extensibility, and simple architecture design
- What you should know well?
- API Development
- Micro Service Architecture
Magento Developer Experience- 2+ years
We are hiring to build a very strong technical team for the growth of our organization. We offer a very friendly and encouraging atmosphere for you to ideate and develop your skills. You will be working with a very qualified and experienced pool of people, who will guide you through for a kick start of your career. You will have to collaborate with the Project Manager and Business Development Executive to understand the client’s business requirements. You will be responsible for delivering Magento solutions to real-world e-commerce problems.
Salary bracket: 45,000-65000 per month
Location: Jaipur, but monitored remote working will be considered for worthy candidates.
- Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements.
- Review business requirements working with other team members.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Train the subordinate team of developers. [Applicable to >3yrs experienced M2 developers].
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects.
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before going live.
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
- Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical capabilities through POCs.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer/IT
Non-engineering graduates can be considered, if they can demonstrate impressive Magento Development experience. Magento Certified preferable.
- Minimum 2 years of Magento 2.0 development experience
- Magento1.9 development experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Strong experience with the LAMP stack, MVC or ZEND framework.
- Strong experience with various API technologies including REST, SOAP, Grpahql.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- A work style that is very detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- SEO, SEM, Web Analytics experience is a plus.
Laravel Developer 3+ Years | Jaipur | Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
Salary- 35,000-60,000 per month
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- PHP / Laravel developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for (x) year(s)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
For any other career opportunities simply mail us on
We have developed a SaaS service based on Wordpress with PlanetWeb. They are highly skilled, put their heart and soul behind the product and fixed all issues and also some change requests for free - no discussions.
Planet Web Solutions has created a custom wordpress website for my company and I could not be more satisfied with their work. Great communication and execution on what I wanted done on the site.
"The planet was an exceptional company to work with and we will surely use them again. They were very patient with us as this was our first website design job as partners, and in an industry that is up and coming.
Another Magento project done with this awesome company. Project was done satisfactory. Absolutely satisfied. Definitely will hire them again for projects! Well done. You will not go wrong with this company."
"Wow! They do it again! This is my second project and Blog that the company has developed and designed. They did a great job and the project was exactly on schedule.Also, the quality of work was above expectation. "