Why Join Us?
- Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1
- Enjoy flexible working hours between 10 am to 6 PM
- Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance)
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive Salary and Benefits, Professionally run HR team
- An opportunity to learn new things every day
- Onsite opportunities
- Timely appraisals
- Upskill Training
Quality Analyst- Experience- 1.5-2 yrs | Number of openings-1 | Qualification: MCA, B.Tech (CS, IT), M.Sc. (IT).
Skills Required for Jr. Quality Analyst:
- Solid understanding of manual testing.
- Knowledge of writing and creating test cases and plans to execute.
- Using the plan to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other
- systems Guarding against incorrect language usage, truncated text and incorrect formatting
- Proficient in mobile Application testing and web application tests.
- Identifying bugs in new systems and generating reports describing defects and resolutions (Proficient English writing skills required).
- Automation testing is a plus
Node.js/ React.js Developer Experience- 2-5 years | Requirement- 3
- What you should be doing?
- Review requirements, design specifications and propose solution and have discussion before
- Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements
- Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment
- Work with QA team for resolving issues
- Report status with tools like Zoho Projects, JIRA to stakeholders
- What you should have?
- 2-5 years work experience developing complex software
- Strong communication skills across the board, with a passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving greater discipline
- Experience using Version Control (GitHub/Gitlab).
- Passionate about code quality, extensibility, and simple architecture design
- What you should know well?
- API Development
- Micro Service Architecture
Magento Developer Experience- 2 years | Requirement- 3
We are looking to hire a skilled Magento Developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work on strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment
4.Laravel Developer 2+ Years of relevant industry experience | Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech/MCA | Requirement- 3
- Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specification or schedule as they become necessary during development.
- Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and be able to take complex technical terms and break them down into layman's terms.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
- Demonstrable experience with PHP including OOP, security, refactoring & design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHPUnit/phpspec.
For any other career opportunities simply mail us on
We have developed a SaaS service based on Wordpress with PlanetWeb. They are highly skilled, put their heart and soul behind the product and fixed all issues and also some change requests for free - no discussions.
Planet Web Solutions has created a custom wordpress website for my company and I could not be more satisfied with their work. Great communication and execution on what I wanted done on the site.
"The planet was an exceptional company to work with and we will surely use them again. They were very patient with us as this was our first website design job as partners, and in an industry that is up and coming.
Another Magento project done with this awesome company. Project was done satisfactory. Absolutely satisfied. Definitely will hire them again for projects! Well done. You will not go wrong with this company."
"Wow! They do it again! This is my second project and Blog that the company has developed and designed. They did a great job and the project was exactly on schedule.Also, the quality of work was above expectation. "
03 Dec 2020
Thinking to expand your eCommerce business into international markets? Entering the global eCommerce market is…read more
28 Oct 2020
WordPress is one of the most popular web development platforms opted by modern entrepreneurs willing…read more