Are you still running your store with the old version of Magento? You still aren’t aware of the latest Magento release? The official release of Magento 2.3.2 version can be of great advantage to your online business.
On June 25, 2019, the globally renowned company that has provided the eCommerce development platform to many fortune companies has released its newer version. Yes, we are talking about Magento!
The upgraded version of Magento, Magento 2.3.2 has been released a week before. We are glad to be partners with such a prominent enterprise who constantly works to empower merchants and provide enhanced customer experiences by offering the most outstanding features and introducing upgraded versions constantly. In this article, we will spotlight the Magento 2.3.2 major improvements and the rich features introduced in Magento Open Source 2.3.2 and Magento Commerce 2.3.2.
What’s new in Magento Open Source 2.3.2?
Below are the highlights of this release:
Significant Security Advancement
75 security enhancements enable
- Remote Code Execution,
- Cross-site scripting,
- Sensitive data theft issues and other security issues.
All the potential security issues that have been fixed in this release has been ported to 2.2.9, 2.1.18, 220.127.116.11, and 18.104.22.168.
- The new Magento version 2.3.2 offers improved page response time for advanced search and loading product catalog even though the website is facing high traffic.
- The new version of Magento enables the product images to load quickly as other page content.
- This new version provides upgraded concurrent access to blocked cache storage.
The new release of Magento 2.3.2 focuses on improving the framework quality of different modules including Catalog, Checkout, Sales, UrlRewrite, Customers and UI.
Let us talk about the most critical ones.
- The Braintree payment method is now authorized for checking out orders with multiple shipping addresses.
- The CGI URL gateway in UPS module has been updated to HTTPS from HTTP.
- The Image Charts are used against the Google Chart API.
The new released Magento 2.3.2 performs numerous new tasks such as asynchronous background processes and send system messages to notify Admin after task completion. Moving these basic administrative tasks to the background allows the administrators to focus on other important tasks.
- Discount Coupon generation
- Mass editing of Products
- Export of Lage data sets
What’s new in Magento Commerce 2.3.2?
Magento Commerce 2.3.2 version includes all the features mentioned above of the Open-Source platform and more advanced features. Let’s discuss the important ones.
An effective inventory management system plays an essential role in managing orders efficiently. If the inventory is not managed properly, it can drastically affect the business earnings.
- The Magento Commerce 2.3.2 version introduces new commands that allow the merchants to detect and fix reservation inconsistencies.
- This new version has improved user interface which supports decimal order quantity, bulk inventory transfer, single product save, multiple products save, latest test scenarios formed to cover Credit Memo use cases, new inventory GraphQL module with attributes that provides the right information about product quantity.
- Besides this, bulk transfer for a custom product quantity is now possible between sources.
Magento 2.3.2 Commerce comes up with the below GraphQL improvements:
- GraphQL Caching,
- GraphQL Performance Test Scenario Coverage,
- Improvements to GraphQL Coverage.
These improvements are very useful for the actions listed below:
- They support for simple and virtual products.
- They allow us to add, update and delete cart items.
- With the support of the Address book, we can set shipping and billing addresses.
- We can also set the shipping method, etc.
Progressive Web Apps
The components can be reused and scaled by the Magento developers to meet the front end needs. Apart from this, Magento has designed a phased rollout for Peregrine functional and data components. With the release of Magento 2.3.2 version, the Search component has been launched.
Bluefoot to Pagebuilder Content Migration
The Bluefoot Content Migration module allows the merchants running with Magento 2.1.x or 2.2.x to upgrade to Magento 2.3.1+ with PageBuilder 1.0 with great ease and high content security.
Vendor-developed extension enhancements
The release of Magento 2.3.2 version comprises of extensions created by third-party vendors.
This new version of Magento allows the U.K and German merchants to access Amazon Pay as it is now authorized with PSD2 directive for these countries.
Our highly experienced Magento developers can upgrade your Magento store to Magento 2.3.2 to make your store efficient enough to give a tough fight to competitors and earn handsome revenue.
Take your online store to the next level with PWS Advanced Migration Services.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!