Windows Event started at 10:02AM PDT on September 30th 2014
Windows Chief – @TerryMyerson, Who else would be better to take the responsibility to start the event. He started communicating with the audience with the most interesting fact about the windows and that was “Windows is used by over 1.5 billion people in every country of the world.” Interesting. Isn’t it?
Terry introduces the latest version of the windows in 10 minutes and well bound-up the audience. Subsequently,Vice President of Windows Team – @JoeBelfiore came on the stage for the demonstration of Windows 10.
From the introduction to the demonstration, we found some interesting parts to share that are mentioned below:
- The Wi-Fi password of the event zone is Windows 2015.
- New Windows must be built from the group up for a mobile-first cloud-first world.
- Windows 10 will run on the broadest types of devices ever.
- One of the most important customers for Windows is the enterprise.
- There’s a me tile on the Start Menu, pinned apps and options to shutdown and restart.
- Users will be able to resize the tiles on the Start Menu and change its size.
- “Task view” is the new button on the taskbar.
- We will be able to paste in directories into command prompt with Ctrl+V.
- Today, Windows Insider Program is going to be launched. You can also download the preview version from the same.
- Technical Preview build for laptops and desktops.
- Windows 10 shipping “later in the year” in 2015.
You can also download this Awesome presentation for quick overview of the event
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!