WordPress is the most popular website development and CMS platform globally, with over 43% of the total market share. So chances are very high that your website is built on WordPress and you just need to select the right genesis developer.
WordPress’s Genesis framework is the best of all. Its SEO-optimized design and security features make it the best. Although if you are not WordPress savvy, it can be challenging to understand the difference.
What is even more difficult is finding a Genesis developer skilled at this task as you don’t know the coding and cannot gauge their knowledge yourself. However, there are some tips to help you hire the right person for the job.
Here’s how to find the right Genesis developer for your website development:
Understand Your Requirements
The first thing needs to do when starting your search for a Genesis developer is to know what you are looking for. You may not understand the technicalities and coding part, but you surely know what you want from your website. Once you know that, consult your developer to figure out the technical aspects you need.
Set Your Budget and Developer Type
Your budget plays a vital role when choosing a Genesis developer. Genesis developers who know their stuff don’t come cheap, so be sure of what you want and set your budget accordingly. There are various Genesis developers, and their rates vary according to their expertise and timeframe.
- Part-time and freelance developers usually work somewhere else and take up projects in their free time.
- There are also fixers who won’t do the complete development but are experts in fixing stuff if something goes wrong.
- Then there are customization specialists who specialize in customizing your website.
- You can also find a unicorn who excels in both coding and designing. However, they are rare to find and hence cost a lot.
- WordPress developers are your ultimate choice if you are looking for all-rounders. They can go beyond designing the framework and changing the entire coding for your website.
- You can also hire design firms that have a team of developers under them and can get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Verify Genesis Developer Claims
You will come across many developers who will agree with whatever you say. However, they may not deliver it as they don’t have the know-how. It will lead to a waste of time and money on your end. To prevent that, verify the developers’ claims by checking their previous projects, reviews, and references. You should also check whether they outsource the job or do it themselves.
Check for Availability
You’ve found the Genesis developer you’re looking for. Do they have the time and resources to take up another project? Would you be able to reach them if something goes wrong? Consider these questions before hiring them.
Communication with the Genesis Developer
You must communicate easily with your developers, who can do the same. Without communication, the results won’t be what you are looking for. Have a conversation with them before hiring them to know whether you have accessible communication with them.
Finally, the key is to know what you want and how to find someone who can deliver those things in the stipulated timeframe and budget. Doing thorough research and asking the right questions can help you get there.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?