We constantly migrated and upgraded the client’s website for dramatic business growth.
- PWS initially used Magento Community Edition 1.9 web development platform to build a sales-driven e-commerce website for Skull Shaver in 2014. After the span of 4 years, the experienced Magento Ecommerce Developers successfully migrated their existing store to Magento Community 2.2 Edition platform to add-on more advantages than its predecessor, while following the guidelines underlined by Magento Migration tool.
- In 2019, the PWS developers upgraded the website to Magento 2.3 Community Edition. This up-gradation helped the client to deliver high-level services to their customers, enjoy enhanced security features, improved site performance, rich features, and functionalities.
- In order to keep updated with the latest features and security patches, we migrated as well as upgraded the Skull Shaver website as and when required.
- In order to extend the Skull Shaver business, the PWS developers built their website with ‘.eu’ domain with the view to enter and capture the European electric shaving market. This new website was initially built on Magento Community Edition 2.2 in 2018 and then upgraded to Magento 2.3 version in 2019.
We chose to change our challenges to opportunities
- Since the Skull Shaver products were already a hit, building an e-commerce store which increases their existing sales volume and conversion rates at an exponential rate was a tough task. The requirement also comprised of pacing up with the latest SEO strategies and practices while keeping the site’s design simple, attractive and doesn’t lack any visual engagement.
The challenges we faced while developing their website are:
- Develop custom RMA module.
- Set SEO URL’s for different languages.
- Implementing a bundle group item on product detail image as per client’s requirements.
Our highly-experienced team of developers found the perfect solution to overcome these challenges and built a profitable e-commerce website.
Our e-solutions helped the client to recover ROI & generate great business
- We customized third-party extensions to implement bundle group items on product detail image and displayed the results as per the client’s requirements.
- We developed a custom extension for implementing the custom RMA module requirement.
- For creating SEO friendly URL’s for different languages, we’ve built custom modules to fulfill this requirement.
- The latest technologies were used to build a functionally-perfect website.
- In order to create an appealing web design, the website themes were highly customized as per the client’s requirements and business needs.
We don't just build websites, we build websites that SELLS!
The competitive strategy designed and implemented by PWS professionals helped Skull Shaver to be globally recognized and become market leader in the electric shaver market of the U.K, U.S.A, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, India, and Australia.
After the final phase, the website was thoroughly tested to make it virtually error-free and 100% fully functional. Everything was streamlined to assure 100% smoothness and compatibility before handing over the website to the owner. To ensure the website’s security, SSL certification was installed on both the domains. This project was delivered in half of the predefined time. At the time of delivering the project to the owner, the website has the following features:
- Supports Multi-currency.
- Supports multiple payment options.
- Equipped with the latest e-commerce technology.
- Hosted on AWS with Amazon Web Security.
150K Monthly Visitor
$200K Monthly Revenue
30% Increase in Revenue