Bootstrap – Making Your Web Creation Uncomplicated & Seamless
According to the historical views of computer program development, Bootstrapping is referred to as an early technique of developing computer programs on new hardware. But in the modern era of accelerated & improved technology, Bootstrapping is actually a process of developing more complex and faster programming environments, successively. Basically, Bootstrapping teaches a developer programming language but more importantly it teaches compact program design skills such as stating input and types, writing test cases and explaining code to others.
One of the major advantages of bootstrapping is that the user rather than downloading the entire application including the features he does not need, re-downloading and then manually updating it whenever there is an upgradation, the user only needs to download and start a small “Bootstrap” executable, which accordingly downloads and installs those parts of the application that the user really needs. On the other hand, the bootstrap component can also look for updates and install them at their scheduled time. There are some web frameworks that can give you the best illustration of Bootstrapping. You can call the index.php which then loads the framework helpers, models, and configuration and then the controller and finally passes off the control to it.
Bootstrap – Features at a Glance:
- Bootstrap is completely compatible with all major browsers.
- One of the best things about Bootstrap is that it supports a considerable amount of media queries in a single file to help make your projects more appropriate on different devices and screen resolutions, making it more responsive in design.
- Bootstrapping also uses Fluid Grid System which uses percentage instead of pixels for adjusting column widths.
- It ensures proper proportions for key screen resolutions and devices and gives the response equivalent to Fixed Grid System.
- Plug-ins can also be included either individually or all at once, based on the need of required dependencies.
- It also provides the ability to disable the data attribute API by unbinding all events on the body.
Use of Bootstrapping:
In a nutshell, Bootstrapping is a beneficial practice that can enhance the efficiency of a process.
By Rahul Kumar